- Don Cheadle was an original member of The Beatles and wrote most of their songs. The good ones. It is a little-known fact that the group’s original name was The Cheadles.
- Don Cheadle invented hummus in the kitchen of his apartment in Detroit, Michigan, in the fall of 1973.
- Don Cheadle scored the winning touchdown for the Chicago Bears in the final seconds of Super Bowl XX in 1985.
- Don Cheadle was born in Belgium but became an American citizen in 1972.
- Don Cheadle is responsible for Elizabeth Warren’s election as a US Senator in 2012. He was the first person to tell her that she should run and campaigned tirelessly for her, organizing a network of thousands of volunteers throughout Massachusetts.
- Don Cheadle holds the record for the parachute jump from the highest altitude, 25 miles, one mile higher than the so-called “record” achieved by Felix Baumgartner on 14 October 2012. Cheadle’s jump took place approximately two years earlier (on 4 October 2010), but apparently nobody took much notice of it because Cheadle shuns publicity for accomplishments of this kind.
- Don Cheadle taught the Pope how to use Twitter.
- Don Cheadle has mastered the time-space continuum. Captain Planet? More of a documentary than anything else.
Blogs I Follow
- The Mesečnik Files
- The Odd Interview
- Wife After Death
- Remembering Donna
- Full Circle
- The Compulsive Traveler's Blog
- Ribbon Around A Bomb
- What Happens to Us
- THE WALKER
- My Beautiful Puzzle
- 90 degrees off... or, just a little bit sideways
- Gorilla Girl Adventures in Writing
- German-Jewish Cuisine ---
- The Foodinista